"To put the record straight, the owners of Kent Science Park have no wish to develop homes in the vicinity of the science park"
Why do we object?
The five parishes who oppose the Kent Science Park expansion plans, which, includes Bapchild, are to hold a public meeting to explain how the expansion of the park could affect residents.
Speakers will include Derek Wyatt M.P, Dr Wendy Le-Las (our planning consultant) and representatives from the five parishes of Bapchild, Bredgar, Milstead, Rodmersham and Tunstall
The meeting will be held on Friday 24th September at 8pm in the Wyvern Hall (Swallows Leisure Centre) Sittingbourne. Doors open from 7:15pm
If the proposal is approved this could result in 5,000 new houses and a major road through some of Swale’s most beautiful countryside.
- How will this affect you and the value of you property?
- Can our schools and local amenities cope with the extra numbers?
- How will these plans affect the environment and change the landscape?
- Will you suffer from increased traffic noise, pollution, night blight?
- What effect will a new link have on the northern distributor road?
- Will this scheme provide any new jobs or benefits for the community?